Used daily by some of the best athletes in the world, the Vyper 2.0 is the next generation of the world’s most powerful vibrating fitness roller. This award-winning device allows you to warm up, activate, and recover faster and more effectively than any other roller on the market.
Vyper 2.0 Roller Benefits:
- Optimal self myofascial release tool to increase flexibility, circulation, and reduce muscle soreness
- Hyperice’s vibration technology combined with a battle-tested shell penetrates deeper for muscle activation
- 2x more effective than regular foam rolling to warm up and actively recover
- Increase range of motion by up to 40% (versus 18% increase with regular foam rolling)
- 3 high-intensity vibration frequency levels (45, 68, 92 HZ)
- German engineered dual-zoned, smoothed, and grooved exterior shell
- All digital circuitry controls
- Eco-friendly, poly-propylene outer shell transfers maximum vibration
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries give 2+ hours of use per charge
- Travel-friendly, TSA approved as carry-on
- 1- year warranty included
When I was responsible for rehab as the Director of Player Development for the NBA’s New Jersey Nets, I saw a wide range of musculoskeletal concerns that affected the performance and playing time for the athletes. Today, I want to introduce you to a game-changing device that will revolutionize the way you address muscle tension, aches, and recovery.
The Vyper 2.0 has been endorsed by LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Lindsey Vonn, Tom Brady, and many other world-class athletes.
The Vyper features 3 speeds of German-engineered high-intensity vibration that is so powerful, even with your entire weight on it, it maintains its full power and G-force (gravitational force).
The Vyper delivers the following benefits for the hip, low back, IT band, quads, calves, shoulders, hamstring, feet, and spine. It is also a great tool for visceral massage of the abdominal organs.
- Loosens and lengthens muscles to increase flexibility
- Increases circulation – ideal for warming up the body before physical activity
- Reduces muscle soreness and stiffness for better recovery
- Reduces pain associated with myofascial release
The director of the National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM) conducted a study with the objective of evaluating the differences between the Vyper and a standard non-vibrating foam roller. (4)
Study participants were evaluated pre- and post-workout. Those who used the Vyper demonstrated an increase in range of motion by up to 40% when compared to the participants who used non-vibrating foam rollers.
The study participants who used the Vyper also reported a significant decrease in the discomfort associated with myofascial release on trigger points. This reduction of discomfort led to a greater range of motion, greater flexibility, recovery and a more positive rolling experience overall.
In another study comparing vibrating rollers and non-vibrating rollers, it was reported that vibration may control muscle discomfort and enhance exercise performance. Researchers share that the vibration facilitates the contraction and relaxation of the muscles.
Vibrating rollers were found to have dynamic effects such as circulation into the muscles, stretching of the soft tissues, prevention of muscle adhesions, enhancement of flexibility in tissues, and reduction of pain.
The vibratory stimuli applied to the muscle activates the muscle spindles. This allows for not only the muscles under the direct influence of the vibratory stimuli to be affected, but also the muscles nearby. (3)
A study published in 2015 found that more than 126 million Americans (more than one-third of the population) experienced musculoskeletal discomfort within the last 3 months. (1)
One of the main causes of this is muscle and facial tension. When muscles become tight—as a result of a strenuous workout, injury, repetitive motion or lack of motion—they lose the necessary amount of blood to stay supple and elastic.
Without adequate blood supply, muscles will lay down protective fibrous tissue, which is tough and non-elastic. Over time, as the fibrous tissue builds up in the muscles. The result is more tension, muscle adhesions, and discomfort.
Fitness rolling is a well-documented approach to boosting flexibility, performance, recovery time, and reducing muscle discomfort. (2) Vibrating rollers outperform regular foam rollers.
If your foam rolling is painful and you are not getting the results you think you should be getting, consider upgrading to the Vyper vibrating roller. Personally, I discovered this as a result of a bout of sciatica, and it was a total game-changer for me. It was able to penetrate into the deep muscles of my pelvis that my regular foam roller could not. This technology has become so important to my structural health that I felt everyone should know about it.
keywords: viper, roller