Cardio, Hormone and Immune Support*
In stockview our return policy
Resveratrol Plus is a premium nutritional supplement made to support the cardiovascular system, healthy blood pressure, immunity, estrogen metabolism, and hormonal balance.
- Healthy estrogen metabolism*
- Healthy blood lipid levels and vascular function*
- Mood and well-being* Energy levels*
- Antioxidant activity throughout the body*
- Sexual health in males*
Suggested Use: One capsule twice daily or as directed by your health care professional.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Bottle Contains: 60 capsules
Ingredients: Resveratrol [as japanese knotweed root (Polygonum cuspidatum) & trans-Resveratrol]†, Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate), Catechins [as green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract], Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract [Standardized to 95% Polyphenols].
† as resVida®. A trademark of DSM.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children
Physiologically, estradiol has the strongest estrogenic effects in the human body; it is slightly more potent than estrone and significantly more potent than estriol. Problems arise in both males and females when estrogen (particularly estradiol) levels are too high or too low. This can lead to irregular estrogen levels, low sex drive, weakened immune function, irritability, fatigue, weight gain, and more.1,2,3
Research on resveratrol has shown it acts as a modulator of estrogenic hormone production by regulating estrogen receptor binding.4 In turn, this modifies luteinizing hormone and follicle-
stimulating hormone levels, which ultimately regulate the production of testosterone.* It has also been demonstrated that, in males,
resveratrol increases sperm output and supports sexual health.*5
Moreover, grape seed extract found in Resveratrol Plus contains a highly potent class of antioxidants—called proanthocyanidins— which have been shown to support healthy blood pressure and blood flow by expanding blood vessels.*6,7 We also included green tea leaf extract, providing catechins that support the cardiovascular system and immunity by acting on reactive oxygen species in the body.*8,9
Resveratrol Plus is rounded out with the plant polyphenol quercetin. This potent antioxidant appears to work synergistically with resveratrol to support blood lipid levels, blood flow, and also promote heart health.*10,11
General Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Verthelyi, D. (2001). Sex hormones as immunomodulators in health and disease. International immunopharmacology, 1(6), 983-993.
2. Toppari, J., Larsen, J. C., Christiansen, P., Giwercman, A., Grandjean, P., Guillette Jr, L. J., … & Leffers, H. (1996). Male reproductive health and
environmental xenoestrogens. Environmental health perspectives, 104(Suppl 4), 741.
3. Rohr, U. D. (2002). The impact of testosterone imbalance on depression and women’s health. Maturitas, 41, 25-46.
4. Bowers, J. L., Tyulmenkov, V. V., Jernigan, S. C., & Klinge, C. M. (2000). Resveratrol acts as a mixed agonist/antagonist for estrogen receptors α
and β 1. Endocrinology, 141(10), 3657-3667.
5. Shin, S., Jeon, J. H., Park, D., Jang, M. J., Choi, J. H., Choi, B. H., … & Kim, Y. B. (2008). trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex
vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo. Archives of pharmacal research, 31(1), 83-87.
6. Bagchi, D., Garg, A., Krohn, R. L., Bagchi, M., Bagchi, D. J., Balmoori, J., & Stohs, S. J. (1998). Protective effects of grape seed
proanthocyanidins and selected antioxidants against TPA-induced hepatic and brain lipid peroxidation and DNA fragmentation, and peritoneal
macrophage activation in mice. General Pharmacology: The Vascular System, 30(5), 771-776.
7. Barona, J., Aristizabal, J. C., Blesso, C. N., Volek, J. S., & Fernandez, M. L. (2012). Grape polyphenols reduce blood pressure and increase
flow-mediated vasodilation in men with metabolic syndrome. The Journal of nutrition, 142(9), 1626-1632.
8. Shankar, S., Ganapathy, S., Hingorani, S. R., & Srivastava, R. K. (2007). EGCG inhibits growth, invasion, angiogenesis and metastasis of
pancreatic cancer. Frontiers in bioscience: a journal and virtual library, 13, 440-452.
9. Valcic, S., Muders, A., Jacobsen, N. E., Liebler, D. C., & Timmermann, B. N. (1999). Antioxidant chemistry of green tea catechins. Identification
of products of the reaction of (−)-epigallocatechin gallate with peroxyl radicals. Chemical research in toxicology, 12(4), 382-386.
10. Boots AW, Haenen GR, Bast A. Health effects of quercetin: from antioxidant to nutraceutical. Eur J Pharmacol. 2008;582(2-3):325-37.
11. Chan MM, Mattiacci JA, Hwang HS, Shah A, Fong D. Synergy between ethanol and grape polyphenols,
|Dimensions||1.875 × 1.875 × 3.375 in|
Products You May Like
Support for Seasonal Environmental Challenges*
Bacopa Boost Capsules
LifeSpa Whole Herbs™
Mood, Memory & Focus*
400mg | 90 caps
LifeSpa Whole Herbs™
Natural Symptom Relief*
500mg | 90 caps
LifeSpa Whole Herbs™
Manage Mood & Anxiety *
475mg | 90 caps