Gut Health Restore
Healthy Gut Support*
Gut Health Restore contains potent ingredients used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to help support intestinal health.* Neem extract, vidanga extract, and Mimosa pudica extract work to promote detoxification and support a healthy gut microbiome.* A properly functioning gut microbiome may be responsible for:
- Promoting gut health by supporting a healthy intestinal tract.*
- Supporting chemical processes that promote good heart health.*
- Promoting the growth of intestinal flora that supports healthy weight and healthy blood sugar already in the normal range.*
- Promoting healthy neurotransmitter communication through the central nervous system.*
Suggested Use: One capsule daily or as directed by your health care professional.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Bottle Contains: 90 capsules
Ingredients: Neem Extract (leaf; Azadirachta indica), Vidanga Extract (root; Embelia ribes) Mimosa pudica Extract (whole plant)
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children
The gut microbiome consists of trillions of microorganisms in the form of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Some of these microorganisms can cause disease, while others are critical for the ongoing health of the immune system, the central nervous system, digestion, and other internal bodily processes.*
A healthy gut microbiome is needed to maintain overall health and well-being and may be supported through supplementation.*
Gut Health Restore contains ingredients to help promote the growth of healthy intestinal flora. It does this through three potent
ingredients from ancient Ayurvedic practices that have also undergone modern clinical research trials.
- Neem extract is a potent herb that has been shown to support healthy intestinal flora.*
- Vidanga extract is known for its ability to detoxify the body and provide comprehensive support of bodily systems and processes.*
- Mimosa pudica extract is known for supporting intestinal and immune health. The extract is made from seeds of the plant that form a sticky gel that binds to the intestinal wall and through natural bodily elimination processes, removes toxins and buildup*
The ingredients in Gut Health Restore are congruous with what research suggests to be effective and safe, particularly for supporting intestinal health.* Clinical evidence and research cited herein show that the ingredients in Gut Health Restore may:
- Promote a healthy gut microbiome*
- Promote healthy intestinal flora*
- Promote healthy detoxification*
General Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Integrative HMP Research Network Consortium. Cell Host Microbe. 2014;16(3):276-89.
2. Rooks MG et al. Nat Rev Immunol. 2016;16(6):341-52
3. Cryan JF et al. Nat Rev Neurosci. 2012;13(10):701-12
4. Sonnenburg ED et al. Nature. 2016;529(7585):212-5.
5. Bischoff SC et al. BMC Gastroenterol. 2014;14:189.
6. Fu J et al. Circ Res. 2015;117(9):817-24.
7. Patterson E et al. Postgrad Med J. 2016;92(1087):286-300.
8. Levy M et al. Nat Rev Immunol. 2017;17(4):219-232.
9. Alzohairy MA et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;1-11.
10. Bist M et al. J Chem Pharm Res. 2016;8(4):1229-1233.
11. Ahmad H et al. Pharmacogn Rev. 2012;6(12):115–124.
|Dimensions||1.875 × 1.875 × 3.375 in|