Colorado Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit Simply Herbs with OPTION of Online Support + FREE Meditation eCourse
The 14-Day Gentle Detox Journey for cultivating mind body resilience – this option is does not include the book, kitchari, ghee, massage oil or detox video and comes with option to add online support – starting with Dr. John on 10/11/22 or at a time that suits you! + Free Meditation eCourse.
Use coupon code CACFALL2022 for 20% off at checkout
Option to Add Support and Cleanse with Dr. John on 10/11/22 OR Start at your Own Pace
7 Herbal Formulas: Sugar Destroyer, Beet Cleanse, Custom Digestive Formula, Liver Repair, Manjistha, Shilajit Plus, Turmeric Plus
What’s included in the Optional Online Support Package?
The online support package is great for first-time cleansers and those who love to cleanse in community, as well as those who want daily prompts each morning. Our online support package includes a day-by-day guide, recipes, yoga and meditation instructions, Ayurvedic self-care practices, a community forum, and self-inquiry journal prompts, for an even more calming cleanse experience.
Online Support Package
- Q&A sessions with John Douillard: 3 live online Q&A sessions during Dr. John’s suggested cleanse dates (October 11-24, 2022)
- Daily Emails: To help you plan and focus each day
- 90-Day Access to LifeSpa’s Online Cleanse Portal, including:
- Recipes and Seasonal Shopping Lists: Whole food recipes and grocery lists for the digestive reset and integration phases of the cleanse
- Yoga and Meditation videos: Practice options for daily movement, meditation, and breathwork
- Self-Care videos: Instructions for daily Ayurvedic practices including self-massage, tongue scraping, and dry brushing
- Self-Inquiry guide: Daily prompts for emotional health
- Community Forum: For finding support among fellow cleansers
First-time and repeat cleansers can all benefit from the encouragement and motivation that this package offers.
Transformational Awareness Technique Meditation eCourse
The Transformational Awareness Technique (TAT) is a complete meditation method brought to you by Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP and compiled from over thirty years of meditation experience, both in personal practice and teaching.
Over the course of six weeks, learn a powerful series of non-denominational meditations appropriate for beginners and advanced practitioners alike, and designed to go beyond stress relief to creating real transformational change in your life.
What Happens Next
- If you register for the Colorado Ayurvedic Cleanse Online Support Package, you’ll receive a welcome email with other instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please add that email to your address book so it doesn’t end up in your spam filter.) This email will also give you the option to choose if you want to start with Dr. John on 10/11/22 OR if you want to pick a date to Cleanse at your own pace. This is via a form, please note that if you are choosing to start at your own pace, you should not fill out the form until the day before you wish to start cleansing. In addition, you’ll receive important emails as the event gets closer.
- Do you have a friend or loved one who would like to do a detox and digestion program like this? Invite them to sign up so you can keep each other motivated and inspired during—and after—the Colorado Ayurvedic Cleanse.
- We mail Supply Kits in batches. Kits are not shipped immediately unless expedited shipping was selected at check out. When we ship your kit, you’ll receive an email with tracking information. For those choosing to cleanse with Dr. Johnou will receive your kit prior to the beginning of the cleanse
All material provided from LifeSpa for the Colorado Cleanse is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Schedule a private consult with John Douillard, DC, CAP or with a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. The instructions and advice presented from LifeSpa for the Colorado Cleanse are in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical counseling. The information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician.
Consult your physician before beginning this program as you would any detox, weight loss, or weight maintenance program. Your physician should be aware of all medical conditions that you may have as well as the medications and supplements you are taking.
Those of you who are on diuretics or diabetes medication, have liver or gallbladder disease, or take any medications should proceed only under a doctor’s supervision. This program should not be used by patients on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.
You must be at least 16 years of age or older to do the Colorado Cleanse.
The Colorado Cleanse is a unique two-week at-home program designed to reset the body’s natural detox and digestive function while supporting a gentle detoxification of toxic fat cells.
Colorado Cleanse Testimonials
*These patient reports reflect the results of individual patients, and as such, results will vary.
“As an editor for such publications as Yoga Journal and Natural Health, I see a lot of ‘detox plans.’ Most are based on good intentions and pseudoscience. I enrolled in the Colorado Cleanse because I knew from firsthand experience and multiple interviews and that John Douillard was the real deal. This is a cleanse based on a clear understanding of body dynamics. It’s not about suffering, fasting, and denial, but about working with your own body rhythms to create better health. My own results were undeniable. I lost 11 pounds. More important, my blood pressure dropped from 160/98 to 125/75. That is a HUGE gain in health. Thank you, Dr. Douillard.”*
“I cannot believe how good I feel having done this cleanse. My energy and spirits feel so healthy and my sense of well-being has been restored. Thank you.”*
“As a ballet dancer for many years, I have had my share of unhealthy eating and lifestyle choices with the goal being just to be thin, not to be healthy. And, once I was able to break that cycle, I have done many cleanses in my life and taken many herbs and tried many things to help me with my digestion and enhance my health. But it has only been since doing the Colorado Cleanse and now continuing with the herbs that Dr. Douillard recommended to me that I find that my body is truly balanced and on track. Your product is phenomenal. And the support and care from everyone who works at LifeSpa and from my one-on-one with Dr. Douillard has been outstanding. Finding LifeSpa has been transformational. Thank you so much.”*
“I just wanted to say how glad I am to be in this process with Dr. John and the spa staff. I realized yesterday that on the last day of the main cleanse, I had a feeling of accomplishment. I have followed many restrictive diets and eating programs before. However, having the information and support of Dr. John put me in a place of truly feeling as if I was doing exactly what my body needed. It was a good feeling. So thank you so much, I can’t wait until the fall cleanse!”*
“During the [Colorado Cleanse] pre-cleanse, my digestive system changed so dramatically. The speed of the change really surprised me. From Tuesday to Friday, I woke to a morning bowel movement, when for over a year, I’ve had nothing but fowl smelling gas and incredible amounts of mucous in the morning. I also had bowel movements after lunch. Wild, since I could not tell you the last time I had two bowel movements in one day. Digestive pain gone, bloat almost gone, and I lost eight pounds by day six of the cleanse. Amazing, I only lost weight from my middle. Now, the weight around my middle is half what it used to be. Additionally, I’ve struggled with breakouts for several years; By the fourth day on the cleanse, my skin looked incredibly different. The texture of my skin improved dramatically. The insight I’ve gained during the cleanse so far has been thought-provoking to say the least. Let me tell you, I’ve released more than toxins. Thanks for this incredible program!*
“I wanted to express my gratitude for what you have shared with us. During the cleanse, I had several things to do, like: cook everyday for my family (I have two kids), bake a cake for a community picnic and go out for dinner with friends . . . and, hard to believe, at least for me, I was so happy with my khichadi that I didn’t mind at all to have around other kinds of food! It was amazing! I really enjoyed every single day of the cleanse. My little one, almost three, said when she grows up, she will do the ‘detok’ with me! Thanks again!”*