Organic Bilva Powder Spice Jar
Net Weight 3.85 Oz | Banyan Botanicals
Organic bilva (Aegle marmelos) is an excellent herb for promoting the proper function of the bowels and healthy stool formation. Its astringent quality helps dry excess kapha in the colon while promoting the natural binding of the stool.
Bilva soothes the mucous membranes in the intestines and its heating action helps balance the downward moving energies of vata. It also stimulates the digestive fire and eliminates natural toxins in the GI tract.*
Supports Proper Function of the Bowels & Promotes Healthy Stool Formation*
- Promotes healthy, solid stools*
- Dries excess kapha and soothes the mucous membranes in the intestines*
- Promotes the healthy movement of vata in the colon*
- Stimulates the digestive fire and eliminates natural toxins in the GI
- Rasa (taste): astringent, bitter
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for vata and kapha, may increase pitta in excess
Suggested Use: ¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Net Weight 3.85 Oz
|Dimensions||2.25 × 2.25 × 4 in|