By clicking the “buy” button you will be taken off-site to complete the purchase of this eCourse.
I get asked ALL THE TIME about when I will create an Ayurveda 101 course and where can you go to learn more specifics about Ayurveda. So I was really excited when Yoga Journal came to me with this idea to do 3 eCourses on the basics of Ayurveda segmented by season and dosha qualities. I thought “YES! This is perfect.” Then to make it even more profound and information-packed, we have my good friend Larissa Hall-Carlson, who is the former dean of the School of Ayurveda at Kripalu, teaching the yoga for each session!
If Ayurveda is the sister science of yoga and means “the science of life,” why don’t we use it more in the yoga studio and in life? This course demystifies the most elemental and mind-body balancing ancient science known to yogis. Each four-week program, or year-long package, allows you to learn about your body’s natural needs through each season and how to heal, eat, cook and cleanse for true balance. In addition, enjoy self-care demonstration techniques adapted to your individual dosha and signature yoga practices and poses you can use at home or as a teacher.
Ayurveda 101 is split up into 3 sessions – Spring, Summer and Winter. You can decide to only take the course for the season or dosha you’re interested in, or you can challenge yourself to learn Ayurveda for all 3 seasons.
NOTE: This course qualifies for 30 Yoga Alliance CEUs.
To ensure the best experience, we recommend taking each 4-week long course. We created 3 courses: winter or kapha (kah-pha), summer or pitta (pit-TUH) and spring or vata (vah-Tuh). To purchase a year of Ayurveda, be sure to buy the package.
What You Get:
- Body Type Quiz to determine your dosha
- Shopping lists with the foods for your dosha and for the season
- Two experts to guide you in the medical and yoga applications of Ayurveda
- Exclusive Facebook Group access to ask questions and meet like-minded students
- Month’s worth of yoga practice
- Specific yoga poses to balance the body and mind during the season
- Self-care techniques demonstrated clearly for the season and for your dosha
- And MORE!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ayurveda 101
1. How much is Ayurveda 101?
The total cost of the full collection of all three courses (winter, spring and summer) is $600. Save $150 when you buy all three at once! Purchase all three courses here!
2. Do I have to buy all three courses, or can I buy them individually?
You can buy the courses individually! Each individual course is $250.
Click on the images below for the specific course you are interested in:
3. When do the courses begin?
The winter session begins on January 15 and is available to take at your own pace.
The spring session begins on April 3rd and is available to take at your own pace.
The summer session begins on July 6th and is available to take at your own pace.
4. Are there discounts for the individual courses?
Yes! Use code JDOUILLARD for 25% Off.